See my works below. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all their back-end and front-end parts were completely done by me.
LemhafThe first Tunisian services sharing online platform=> Running !
Created a full-stack web platform, to allow users find out services they need and to allow service providers to connect with the community
- Designed, and implemented a scalable and distributed architecture for a cross-platform online sharing website.
- Implemented a responsive front-end UI (ReactJS, Ant Design, Material Design).
- Deployed a back-end server (NodeJS, ExpressJs), connected with a non relational database (MongoDB).
- Used a distributed storage cloud solution to host media files.
- Implement an authentication and authorization component with email verification.
- Results: Actually Running, with (860 users, and 1540 shared services).
- Actually working on adding a service recommendation engine based on services rating and user previous activity.
EagleEyeSide project=> Live Demo
Designed and implemented a real time solution for reputation tracking and monitoring on (Twitter)
- Designed and implemented a microservices solution.
- Implemented some back-end microservices using (Spring Cloud).
- Implemented sentiment analysis microservices and stream processing modules (python).
- Used Kafka as a message broker to handle stream processing between the different running containers.
- Used Elasticsearch as a search-engine to save the streams processing results for a realtime dashboard monitoring.
- Results: Deployed the platform on an AWS EC2 instance and tested it 3h before Tunisian Presidential Election results announcements to get a comparison of the reputation of the two candidates near the real results.
MeetiaEnd of year project
Automated Meeting Minutes Generation System
- A semiautomatically generation of the minutes of a meeting using different AI techniques